Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Reflection and Refence

Referring to my last posted blog, I may sound bipolar.

I am not.
Really.

I'm just that good finding things to distract myself. This case, renovating my blog. Yeah.

To www.jakartapanasbanget.blogspot.com that made me incredibly jealous with the pretty fonts in it. I found the way to do it before I gave up and texted Irene (the writer of the blog). -grin but you are a trendsetter. Unique in your own way. Kind of good unique. Cool unique. Long live, Irene.

Talking about fonts, I do adore fonts. Kimberly Geswein's are my favorite. You don't know how much I adore fonts. ADORE! Probably to entertain myself that I can finally write in a better - much better - handwriting.

 More to Irene's blog it kind of making me reflecting my blog. How her blog is all humor and mine is the melancholy type of blog.

I'm happy.

I'm happy that I made this blog. My personal trash bin. If the one I have in my room has an anti corruptors sticker, this blog has anti judgement invisible sticker.

There's a part of me that wanted to write out what I felt and to publish it. Not as snobbish as whatever comes to your mind. Twitter is a choice. But back to the anti judgement sticker, Twitter is pretty famous, I know how judgmental people can be in there. Knowing your story and stuff. It's more like.... giving them a quite interesting reading while they dump or before they sleep. 

In here, I must say it's quite safe. Not that noticeable. Still published - enough to satisfy my publicity necessity. - am I narcistic? Questionable. 

More to the melancholy genre, thanks to www.klaksonbunyikuntilanak.blogspot.com , I finally thought of my genre. Good job, Jon.More to the genre, it became melancholy because the urge to write down the feelings happened in those melancholy moment.


That's the logic. Behind this blog.

I don't expect you to comprehend this. Referring to my last post, sometimes the thought in yourmind isn't easily comprehended by others. Referring to my megamind, I completely understand why.





THE END








No comments:

Post a Comment