Monday, March 28, 2011

the thing about thought

I am sixteen now. A pretty colorful year in someone's life as it was said and I felt. This year, I began to realize thousands of changes in me. One of them is advanced thought.

I think further. Skeptical about everything. Gathering as much information as I can. Disbelieving a belief. Questioning truthfulness. Moving hearts too quick. Falling in love foolishly.

In a time, it is truly obvious I am way beyond the others. As if I am in the Star Wars and they are with Chuck Norris or riding in Clint Eastwood's car. Seriously.

However, there are times where I feel like this is not me and this is too stupid.

Too rare, I know.


But this is the strange thought of my busy head with all jumbled neurons.


Sometimes a thought of being different than the other or being ill flashed in my head. Maybe I am.

There's a necessity in me to become an exception.
There's a necessity in me to succeed.
There's a necessity in me to be loved.
There's a necessity in me to speak up.


You see, teenagers have to speak up but this things are considered as sassing which is not. Some experts say the problem is located in our tone. We are this fiery. We have this necessity to be true to be acknowledge correct.


There are far more complicated changes.

The most annoying, irritating, escalating, joyful, intelligent and foolish is the THOUGHT.


I, Sisca Spencer Hoky, am writing this not with the aim of disrespect or disdain but to fully declare and ask of acknowledgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment